This week brought us National Pizza Day. Finally, the one day a year when Americans will eat pizza?
Croghan enlisted the help of Danos to celebrate! But, when he called he found out the woman in his life was already three slices ahead of him…
Peep pizza day by the numbers! Not everyone finds true love on such a sacred day:
- 57% of people say they LOVE pizza… 41% say they wouldn’t go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot and 2% say they hate pizza. How can you hate pizza?
- 30% of us eat pizza at least once a week.
- 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves.
- Our favorite toppings are: Cheese. Pepperoni. Sausage. Mushrooms. Bacon. Onions. Green peppers. Black olives. Canadian bacon and pineapple.
- Finally, 4% of women say they’d RATHER eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend.
Find you someone that looks at you the way literally everybody looks at pizza #NationalPizzaDay
— Elika Sadeghi (@steakNstiffarms) February 10, 2018