Labor Day means an extended for weekend for most, and while that’s reason enough to celebrate…FREE FOOD makes it even better. So while your friends are slaving over a hot grill, you can enjoy some tasty treats for free or for a low price this Labor Day Weekend.
- On September 3rd you can stop at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse for half off any style of pizza.
- If you’re looking for a place to enjoy some drinks, Carrabba’s is offering all-day happy hour starting Friday, August 31st through Monday, September 3rd. Included in the special, $2-3 beers, $5 premium spirits and specialty cocktails, 9-oz. glasses of wine for the price of a 6-oz. glass, and half-off appetizers.
- Chipotle is doing free delivery on orders that are $10 or more for burrito lovers who use the DoorDash app. Get a free small Blizzard from Dairy Queen by downloading the chain’s new app, also enjoy a $4 burger and Blizzard deal.
- Get a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink and get a free medium sub at Firehouse Subs Labor Day Weekend. If you’re grilling at home Longhorn Steakhouse will open GRILL US hotline to offer help from certified grill masters from 10am to 4pm ET. Callers can dial 1-855-LH-GRILL to be immediately connected with a Grill Master.
And if free food isn’t enough, how about being PAID to eat avocados?!
- There is a study out there that will pay you $300 to eat avocados & they’re recruiting 1,000 people between four universities: Loma Linda University, Tufts University, Penn State University, and the University of California, Los Angeles!
- The study is examining if avocados help promote weight loss and if they help a person lose stomach fat.
- All participants have to be at least 25, and if you are a male, a size 40-inch waist or larger or if you are a female, a size 35-inch or larger. One group gets to eat an avocado every day for six months, and the other cannot eat more than two per month. That group gets 24 avocados for free after!
Happy Labor Day -<3- Amy